Two dear friends of mine gave me some zucchini that they grow in their garden.
Organic Zucchinis, without trace of pesticides.
So, I thought about making Delicious fried zucchini balls. They are very easy to make with only a few components.
Delicious Fried Zucchini Balls
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup bread-crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 minced cloves garlic
- thinly chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 beaten egg
- Wash and grate the peeled zucchini.
- Place them in a colander with small holes and press with your hands to remove excess water.
- In a bowl mix the zucchini with a beaten egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Make balls with the zucchini, with each ball roll it in first, in the beaten egg, then in the flour and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a soup pot and bring it almost to a boil. Lay them down into the pot and deep fry for a few minutes. Be careful to not burn the zucchini balls.
- Finally, you can let them drain on paper towels.
Did you make a recipe?
I can’t wait to see your wonderful creations!