What’s Beyond The Turbot?
There is the flavor of capers, of cherry tomatoes and white olives that complete the delicate taste of the fish.
Beyond The Turbot, you will discover a truly appetizing dish to be enjoyed in an open-air restaurant near the sea under a starry sky accompanied by a beautiful glass of white wine.
Come on!!! It’s time for you to make Beyond The Turbot, the recipe is so easy, the most important thing is to find some very good and fresh turbot and a good white wine.
Beyond The Turbot
- 1 pound fresh turbot
- 2 tsp capers
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 15 white olives
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp of white wine
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 chopped garlic
- Heat the oil in a saucepan with garlic, capers, cherry tomatoes and olives, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the fish, salt and pepper and leave for another 2-3 minutes.
- At this point blend with white wine and let it cook to high flame to evaporate all the alcohol.
- Serve “Beyond The Turbo” when it’s still hot.