Asparagus Frittata, quick and easy recipe.
- 400 g fresh asparagus 14 oz
- 60 g grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese 4 tbsp
- 4 eggs
- 15 g chopped leaf parsley 1 tbsp
- 30 g extra-virgin olive oil 2 tbsp
- black pepper
- Wash the asparagus and cut them, taking only the asparagus tips.
- Blanch the asparagus in salted water.
- Drain them very well.
- Fry them in a pan with oil.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- As soon as the asparagus are lightly fried, add the mixture of beaten eggs and cook for 3 minutes on high heat, then place a lid over the pan and turn the heat down slightly so that inside of the frittata is cooked evenly. When the frittata sides are beginning to become golden brown, turn it helping with the lid; it also gilds the other surface of the frittata and then slide it onto a serving plate.
- Serve immediately!👍🏼
Did you make a recipe?
I can’t wait to see your wonderful creations!