As you have understood from my recipes, my favorite ingredients in desserts are mascarpone and pistachio.
This is why I wanted to share with you this very tasty cream recipe. It is ideal for filling cakes or pandoro or panettone during these recent holidays.
Pistachio and Mascarpone Cream Recipe
- 4 eggs whites
- 250 g mascarpone cheese 8.8 oz
- 120 g powdered sugar 4.93 oz
- 40 g Pistachio Paste 1.41 oz
- Whip the egg whites with the sugar, add the mascarpone and the pistachio paste (I bought on Amazon).
- Mix until it gets a smooth and compact cream.
- It's ready to be used!!!