Pistachio cookies are crumbly, crunchy and delicious, the filling with Nutella cream is truly a delight, perfect for tea time or when you want something sweet!
Pistachio Cookies with Nutella
- 250 g 00 flour 2 cups
- 50 g pistachio flour 1/3 cup
- 80 g powdered sugar 2/3 cup
- 140 g butter 5 oz
- 1 yolk
- In a bowl mix the 00 flour, the pistachio flour, the powdered sugar, and add the butter and start kneading.
- Knead until a sandy mixture, add yolk, vanilla and knead until a short pastry is obtained.
- Wrap the pastry dough with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Once rested, spread the dough on a floured work surface, obtaining a thickness of half a centimeter.
- Cut many discs of about 2 inches (5 cm ) in diameter with a cutter.
- Drill a central hole of about 1inch (2.5 cm) in the center of the discs.
- Place the cookies on a greased and floured baking tray and insert it in the preheated ovens set at 180°C (356°F) •
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then sprinkle the icing sugar on the perforated discs, and on the other whole ones, spread a layer of Nutella.
- Place the perforated discs on top with light pressure.
- Place the cookies on a serving plate, sprinkle with the pistachio beans and serve.
Did you make a recipe?
I can’t wait to see your wonderful creations!