Today I have chosen to vintage recipe, a non-alcoholic strawberry lemonade.
This beverage will definitely introduce something breezy during this hot and humid summer.
Strawberry lemonade is a fresh and thirst-quenching drink, ideal to serve during the afternoons of summer heat, or as a non-alcoholic cocktail to be enjoyed by the sea.
Non-alcoholic cocktails are tasty, vitamin-filled, fragrant, colorful, intriguing, and above all, suitable for everyone, from adults to energetic toddlers.
There are only a few simple steps in order to prepare strawberry lemonade. Strawberry lemonade is served very cold, in glasses filled with ice, which you can garnish, if you like, with pieces of fresh strawberries, lemon slices, and a sprinkle of cut mint leaves.
- 350g strawberries (12.3 oz)
- 100 g sugar (1/2 cup))
- lemon juice from 2 or 3 lemons
- 125ml water (1/2 cup)
- 375 ml cold water (1 2/3 cups)
- 2-3 strawberries
- mint leaves
- slices of lemon
- ice cubes
- Put 125 ml (1/2 cup) of water in a saucepan.
- Put it on the fire and add the sugar.
- Melt the sugar well and let it boil for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into small pieces.
- In a mixer put the strawberries with the lemon juice, add the
cold sugar syrup.
- Blend for about a minute, until the mixture is liquid and
- Put some ice in a large jug, add the blended strawberry
mixture and add the 375ml (1 2/3 cups) of cold water.
- Mix the strawberry lemonade well and serve with some mint
Amount Per Serving Calories 53Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 1g