Are you looking for a recipe for what to cook for dinner?
For tonight I prepared meatballs stuffed with prosciutto, bechamel sauce, and cheese.
The ingredients of the meatballs are the same as the classic Italian meatballs with eggs, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic.
How many times have you asked yourself: what do I cook for dinner tonight? Often, due to lack of time, we always end up preparing the usual things to eat or after ten, twenty years of cooking, or even more, sometimes ideas start to run out.
I usually cook lunch and dinner and try to always prepare different recipes.
So, to find a little inspiration for some dishes, I read cooking magazines, or food blogs, I browse the most beautiful photos of food … and then readjust the dishes according to my tastes or those of my family especially my son and my husband who are very demanding.
My son Andrea even though he was born here in Philadelphia as a taste requirement is very Italian.
- 500 g minced meat lean and half fat 17.6 oz
- 2 eggs
- 60 g pecorino cheese 4 tbsp
- salt and pepper
- a small minced clove of garlic
- chopped parsley
- bread crumb
- bechamel sauce besciamella
- 150 g provola cubes
- 100 g prosciutto
- Put in a bowl: meat, eggs, pecorino cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, and parsley. Then mix well.
- When the mixture is uniform, start taking small amounts and giving them a slightly flattened spherical shape.
- Press 1 cube of provolone cheese, ½ teaspoon of béchamel, and small pieces of prosciutto into the center of the ball.
- Seal and compact the ball well.
- Deep the meatball in the beaten egg, and then in salted breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oil, it must be hot.
- Dip the meatball inside the oil, being careful not to burn yourself.
- Fry until the meatball turns golden.
- When golden, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to sop up any excess oil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 497Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 232mgSodium 1038mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 47g