PRALINES of CHOCOLATE and MASCARPONE CREAM:
a perfect blend of taste, smell and sight.
So some time ago, in one of my afternoons after a hard day’s work, I put myself in the kitchen to relax by experiencing one of the thousands recipes found on the internet and then transforming it into my personal version.
In my fridge for some time in a corner there was a pack of mascarpone cheese that begged me to be used instead of leaving it there to become moldy and then being thrown into a trash can.
And I thought of making some tasty melted chocolate PRALINES with a delicious mascarpone cream. A little pleasure to eat when you feel a bit stressed or morally down because of the chocolate containing the bioactive substances that affect the mood, favoring the feeling of well-being.
- 400 g dark chocolate 14 oz
- 150 g mascarpone cheese 5.3 oz
- 100 g whipping cream 3.5 oz
- 40 g powdered sugar 2.5 tbsp
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa powder 1.25 tbsp
- 40 g pistachio grains 2.5 tbsp
- 40 g coco rape 2.5 tbsp
- Dissolve the dark chocolate in bain-marie.
- Whip the cream with the powder sugar.
- Add the mascarpone cheese continuing to whip
- Mix the mascarpone cream with the melted chocolate until
you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for at least 3 hours to
solidify the mixture.
- After 3 hours, make small balls and roll them over cocoa
powder, pistachio grain or on coco rape.