This Cream is really Smooth, and easy to make, it is prepared without cooking. It is a sweet spot for children and is made up of only three ingredients: condensed milk, butter, and whipped cream.
With its delicate taste it manages to conquer everyone, you can fill a cake, fill in a bigne`(choux pastry), or it can also be a “dolce al cucchiaio”. And the best thing is that I don’t use sugar in this recipe, because the condensed milk is sweet enough.
And doing my usual research to discover new recipes, I found that with condensed milk you can make lots of tasty, mouthwatering recipes.
Now that Christmas is approaching it can very well be a cream to fill the panettone with chocolate chips or any dessert of your choosing, what a delight!
How to Make a Smooth Cream with Condensed Milk
- 200 ml condensed milk 1 cup
- 100 ml whipping cream (whip before us it) ½ cup
- 1 scraped vanilla bean
- Work the butter with a whisk until it becomes a cream.
- Add the condensed milk and caviar vanilla bean and mix very well.
- Add little by little the whipped cream and stir with gentle movements from the bottom to the top.