These MASCARPONE and ALMOND COOKIES are a great summertime BREAKFAST.
I would definitely bring a plate of these and a nice coffee outside, sitting on my porch. The inspiration for these cookies came from a sleepless night. After multiple attempts to fall asleep, I gave into the circling ideas in my head and I scurried to the kitchen. I was craving for some mascarpone and almond action and since my kids have been asking to bake some cookies recently, and here we are. I added a bit of vanilla caviar because that always makes everything better. Anyway, let’s get to the recipe.
Breakfast with Mascarpone and Almond Cookies
- 250 g almond flour 2 cups
- 250 g mascarpone cheese 8.8oz
- 20 ml whipping cream 1 1/2 Tbsps
- 125 g powdered sugar 1 cup
- vanilla caviar
- MIx almond flour with the sugar.
- Add the mascarpone cheese, the whipping cream and vanilla caviar until all mixture is amalgamated very well.
- Shape balls no bigger than a walnut and flatten them slightly.
- Place them on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the flatten balls with powdered sugar and
- bake in a pre-set oven at 400 for 30 minutes