Pistachio Cream is a delight. It is also an easy homemade delicious recipe that can be prepared with simple ingredients, but what will win you over is it’s complex taste and creamy sweetness. It is excellent on bread and perfect for filling your favorite cookies, pies, or desserts; or simply to savor with a spoon every time you want something delicious.
Easy Pistachio Cream Recipe
- 160 g Peeled Pistachios no salt 5.64 oz
- 150 g Sugar 3/4 cup
- 100 g White Chocolate 3.5 oz
- 50 g Butter 3.5 Tbsps
- 100 ml Milk ~ 1/2 cup
- Blend the pistachios with the sugar in a blender until you get a paste, add half the milk and continue to blend them.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and the chopped chocolate over low heat in the remaining milk.
- Remove from the heater and add the pistachio paste and mix everything together.
- Add the pistachio paste and mix everything together.
- Then with a hand-mixer, blend everything until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream.