Christmas isn’t Christmas without panettone on the table, at least for me, filled with The Best velvety Milk Chocolate Ganache, it becomes even more delicious.
How to Make the Best Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 150 ml whipping cream ⅔ cup
- 350 g milk chocolate 12.35 oz
- Finely chop the chocolate and pour, little by little, the cream over it; the cream needs to be at least 92 ° C.
- Gently mix with the spatula, while trying to incorporate the least
amount of air possible.
- Stir until the chocolate becomes compact and slightly shiny.
- Continue to insert the cream in several times and work until you get a
stable blend, the mass becomes denser, shiny and stable.
Did you make a recipe?
I can’t wait to see your wonderful creations!